Thursday 11 September 2014

Adjacent Land Started Bulldozing

While I tried to impose minimum disturbance to the nature in my quest to do some planting of fruits, the adjacent land owner has no such mercy. Suddenly, a road was bulldozed right at the boundary on the highest point of the hill and pushed all the fallen trees into my land. He has more than ten acres of land while my land is only three acres, this bull dog bulldozed in a way which created much pollution to my valley and stream.
This is the problem of uneducated person with bull dog's brain, only think of his benefits, do not think of other people and Nature's loss. Look like he intends to plant oil palm which will change the landscape of the area. 
As I mentioned before, it is a pity to see the diversity of tropical  plant species in Sarawak gradually changed to only one species of oil palm due to economic reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment