Friday 24 October 2014

My Ugly Dog

My ugly dog was knocked down by a car at noon 200m from the house. In fact I was repairing the car when I heard a car screeching and then a dog screamed, I was feeling bad and quickly went out to find the dog. I did see a Proton car at the junction stopping there and there was no dog around. I thought it might be some other dog at the highway and went back. It was an hour later, the dog came back limping with one of his eye balls hanging out. I was so shocked, and together with my maid, we took the dog to the nearest vet. He was hospitalised and the doctor said the eye would be permanently blind and the eye ball had to be removed. 
He is now in the vet hospital and I am poorer by at least RM500.
Hopefully, he will survive as I can see the impact was directly on the head. I don't know whether there is any concussion or not in the brain. I do not want to exhibit his horrible picture and want to remember him as this ugly dog, which is actually handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment