Saturday 26 December 2015

My Ugly Dog

"Go back to the Kennel!" I screamed.
He grumbled, "No, I don't want! I want to be free!"
This fellow never learned from the lesson, still wanting to go out of the house.

The other day, he was blinded by an infection after having an outdoor stint. His only eye turned red at first. He then fell into the large drain outside the gate and it took me great effort to pull him out of the deep drain. The next day his eyes turned white and could not see anything at all, losing its sense of direction, colliding everywhere.  I thought his nose sense should be able to guide him, but no, he seemed to be lack of scent.

I applied some antibiotics paste on his eye for three days and luckily the white stuff went away and he managed to see again. He was happily jumping up and down, and has forgotten the painful and fearful experience. 

Some humans were like that too, never learned from the painful histories.



No comments:

Post a Comment