Saturday 2 January 2016

Green Green Grass

I like the view of this clean green green grass in the wind, it gives me peaceful mind. I saw in London, the British seemed to like vast green green lawns, giving them places to relax, pleasing view and healthier mind.

Humans just could not progress on this Planet Earth if there was no grass plants evolving at all. We depend too much on the grass species. 

We eat rice, bread (wheat), barley and corns. We also eat beef, mutton, chicken which feed upon grass and corns.We drink milk from cows and goats. We also drink beer, whisky and vodka, made from certain grasses. We can also make fuel, paper, fertilizers, clothes, shelters and baskets, all because of grasses.

Do you aware of the importance of the grasses to this world? I guess not, everything is taken for granted.

But, often I disliked grasses, when they grew uncontrollably in my gardens and farm.



No comments:

Post a Comment