Thursday 24 March 2016

Bright Pink Hibiscus and Evolution

I have plenty of honey, I am colourful too, but why there is no insect visiting me. 
Look like I have to scream internally and ask the DNA to change so that I can survive through this competitive world! It does not work in this way.
How evolution actually works? Charles Darwin has no answer to this too. Scientists have now come out with an answer, mutation in DNA by radiation, chemicals and now artificial change have caused us to mutate to good or to bad. The best one will survive while the bad ones will die off, which complies to "fittest to survive through natural selection". But human will probably do more, change of DNA to make super beings which in the turn extinct the natural evolved human race! 
Anyway, human came into existence also by chance, so there is nothing sad about this. It is also part of the evolution.



No comments:

Post a Comment