Friday 26 August 2016

The Black Scorpion Turned Bluish

It came out from no way while I was bathing at Sarikei home, when I suddenly noticed the  Black Scorpion moving past my legs. Gosh!
Of course I did not scream like a woman and ran naked out of the bathroom. It moved fast towards the underside of the washing machine. I quickly finiosged bathing and called my Brother, who happily turned over the washing machine and caught the unwelcomed guest and put inside a small basin.

It is black but appeared bluish colour in the photographs!




When I was young, perhaps 8 years old, I got stung by a scorpion when I was sleeping on the floor. I had a bad reaction, unwell, swollen leg, pale and perhaps vomiting. My father put me on a bicycle and sent me to the clinic in the middle of the night. I could not remember whether I stayed in the clinic or what treatment the clinic gave me and took how long to recover. It was my third time having serious treatment during my young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment