Monday 12 September 2016

Bloody Drink

This glass of drink looks delicious. But, it is actually part of my blood from the 20litre bucket after I soaked my bloody towel.



I cut my hand vein during farm clearing last week and blood spurt out like spring water. I tried to stop with tissue papers but ended up all red. So, I used the towel to tie up the wound and rushed to the nearest clinic. Unfortunately, it was lunch time, the glass door was locked. I knocked at the door and heard the voice that it was lunch time. Yes, lunch time from 1pm to 2pm, I saw the notice. I was there at 1.04pm, so bloody unfortunate. I had been bleeding for ten minutes. So I tried knocking the door again, I was hoping that any medical personnel would at least helped me to stop the bleeding. Unfortunately, no respond. 
In order not to waste time, I quickly got up the car and drove to Sarikei town which was 12km away. Five minutes had been wasted for stopping at this Clinic and so did my blood. I wondered how long I could take before I went into shock for excessive loss of blood. I tightened the towel on my wound and drove with one hand towards the bigger town. It took ten minutes and the blood also stopped flowing. I went back to my home and soaked the towel inside the pail. This was how this bloody drink come about. I tried to use alcohol to clean the wound, concerned about getting septic. I was a mistake, blood oozed out again. I quickly used another towel to press against the wound until the bleeding stopped. Then I went to private clinic not far away. This doctor cleaned the wound and the nurses dressed my wound. It costed me US$12.

In this country, we have a lot of parasites and blood suckers who do not actually work but getting fat salaries, and spend a lot of time drinking coffee , so this drink is for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment