Thursday 22 September 2016

Trapped Baby Monitor Lizard

It was supposed to trap the mouse, it ended up a baby monitor lizard was caught. This trap is a slow death trap, any animal sticks onto the gum will die slowly unless you give them a quick killing.
I don't like this kind of trap, it is difficult to get them off the glue without peeling off its skin and imagine how painful it is.
I tried to get it off but the lizard is very fierce, it tried to bite me. I used the steel rod to rip it out of the glue. It bit the steel rod with so much force that I could hear the biting noise. So, don't try to go near to this animal, I am not sure it is poisonous but any bite may become septic any dangerous.



Finally, I got it free and threw into the storm drain in front of my house and let the water dissolved some of the gum, though I doubted it. At least it would not starve to death as the shallow water had a lot of small fish.



No comments:

Post a Comment